Radioisotope Applied Instrument
Gamma-ray level gauges are used for petrochemical, spinning, paper & pulp and iron & steel plants, etc. as a sensor for level control in vessel and material detection in process. More than 1200 sets are installed in Japan for fulfilling an individual purpose. Since 1968, Toshiba has delivered more than 500sets of the gamma-ray level gauges ensuring liable process control.
- Measures from the outside of the vessel, tank etc. without coming directly into contact with it.
- Remains unaffected by the temperature, pressure, viscosity, flow rate other properties or status of the material being measured.
- Is almost completely unaffected by the measured material sticking to the inner walls.
- Measures not only fluids but fine particles, lumps and other materials.
- Uses a digital rate meter to automatically perform zero/span calibration.
- Has thorough radiation shielding.
Application and Model
Application and Model List
This table can be scrolled horizontally.
|Fixed-point monitoring level gauge||AEL-75117||Used for level upper and lower alarm|
|Penetration type level gauge||AEL-75312|
|Irradiation type level gauge||AEL-75403|
|Continuous casting level gauge||AEL-75417||Used to measure the level of molten steel|
|Slab detector||AEL-75119||For furnace|
|Hot metal detector||AEL-75118|