Inquiries About Electromagnetic Flowmeter & Density (Consistency) Meter
- For other products and services. (Link to a list of inquiries on Toshiba Corporation.)
Please read the following notes before making an inquiry.
Personal data received from customers is encrypted and protected by SSL. You might not be able to use the inquiry form if your browser does not support SSL or if you access this website from a corporate network protected by a firewall.
Industrial Systems Division
Transmission Distribution & Industrial Systems Div.
Toshiba Infrastructure Systems & Solutions Corporation
72-34 Horikawa-cho, Saiwai-ku Kawasaki-shi, Kanagawa 212-8585, Japan
Before making an inquiry, please read the following.
By sending your personal data, you are consenting to the following.
- We use your personal data for the purpose of answer and dissemination from our company or group companies.
- Our group companies or third party contractors may use your personal data to the extent necessary to respond to your inquiry.
- You can request us at any time to disclose, correct or delete any personal data on you that we have retained. Please contact the division indicated above.
- You can choose not to disclose your personal data, but doing so may prevent us from responding to your inquiry.
- Children under 16 years old are requested to make an inquiry only after receiving the consent of a parent or guardian.
- Inquiries sent on Saturdays, Sundays, or during company holidays, will be received on the earliest working day and dealt with as soon as possible.