Handling of heavy items up to 30 kg with automatic recognition function.
・High-speed processing at 600pph
*Links to YouTube.
The unique orthogonal mechanism allows easy handling of heavy items
600pph high-speed handling of heavy items
- Items are pulled without centrifugal force, which enables quick unloading of heavy items.
- Depending on the stacking pattern, the robot automatically judges the number of items (either 1 or 2 items) which can be unloaded simultaneously for efficient unloading.
Careful handling of products
- Two-sided gripper (top and side) reduces stress to the product surface.
- The gripper pulls items instead of lifting, reducing risk of falling and/or breaking.
No prior programming required
- Image recognition technology enables the robot to handle various items in various stacking patterns.
- Short recognition time enables the robot to unload items smoothly.
- The robot is space saving, requiring only 2.2 m x 3.4 m for installation.
- Can be used without a safety fence or surrounding buffer area.*
- *Depending on system configuration or layout, a safety fence or other equipment may be required.
This table can be scrolled horizontally.
|Gripper type||Two-sided gripper (top and side)|
|Applicable containers||Flat pallets|
|Max. item size (mm)||W600 × D600× H500|
|Item weight (kg)||30 or less|
|Dimensions（mm）||W2200 x D3400 x H2700 (excluding protruding part, control panel, and air compressors)|
|Weight (kg)||2300 or less|
|Throughput (pph)||600 (It may take different values depending on the size and stacking condition of items.)|
|Electricity supply||6k VA, three-phase 200 V (excluding compressors)|
|Environmental conditions||Ambient temperature: 0 to 40 ℃, Relative humidity: 20 to 90%RH (Non condensing)|