- Stock Information
- Financial Information
- CSR and Environmental activities
- Research and Development
- Q & A Archives FY2014
- Q & A Archives FY2013
- Q. When was Toshiba established?
- Toshiba's history dates back to 1875 when operations began at the Tanaka Plant. This business was incorporated in 1904 and renamed Shibaura Manufacturing Co., Ltd. The company adopted its current name, Toshiba Corporation, in 1984. Visit "History" for more information on Toshiba's development.
- Q. When were Toshiba's stocks shares listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange?
- Trading began in May 1949.
If you have an inquiry to the Investor Relations Group, please use the “Contact us” to contact the group.
If you have an inquiry about Toshiba products or services, please visit “Product Inquiries” instead.