- Stock Information
- Financial Information
- CSR and Environmental activities
- Research and Development
- Q & A Archives FY2014
- Q & A Archives FY2013
FAQ:CSR and Environmental activities
- Q. Where can I learn about Toshiba's corporate social responsibility activities?
- Toshiba set up Corporate Social Responsibility Division on July 1, 2003. Please visit "Social and Environmental Activities" for details.
- Q. Where can I learn more about Toshiba's environmental activities?
- Environmental issues are integral to the operations of all Toshiba companies in line with our motto "Committed to People, Committed to the Future. TOSHIBA." To coordinate these activities, a department devoted exclusively to environmental issues was formed in 1988.
Please visit "Social and Environmental Activities" for detailed information on the Toshiba Group's environmental activities.
- Q. Where can I learn more about Toshiba's environmental accounting?
- Please visit "Social and Environmental Activities".
If you have an inquiry to the Investor Relations Group, please use the “Contact us” to contact the group.
If you have an inquiry about Toshiba products or services, please visit “Product Inquiries” instead.