- Media data analysis
- Knowledge organization
Manufacturing failure data analysis
Analyze large volumes of manufacturing failure data to improve productivity.
- By analyzing test data to infer which processes caused the failures, issues can be resolved quickly.
- Used in Toshiba’s semiconductor manufacturing facilities.
- Click the “Play” button to play a video on YouTube.
- YouTube is a service unrelated to Toshiba Corp. Use of this service is subject to relevant terms and conditions.
- Yield analysis at manufacturing sites
Benchmarks, strengths, and track record
- International Symposium on Semiconductor Manufacturing (ISSM) 2016 Best Paper Award
- 2016 Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence (JSAI) Field Innovation Award; Gold Prize
- Used at Toshiba Group manufacturing bases.
Please include the title “Toshiba AI Technology Catalog: Manufacturing failure data analysis” or the URL in the inquiry text.
Please note that because this technology is currently the subject of R&D activities, immediate responses to inquiries may not be possible.
- K. Nakata, et al., “A Comprehensive ‘Big-Data-Based’ Monitoring System for Yield Enhancement in Semiconductor Manufacturing,” IEEE Trans. on Semiconductor Manufacturing, Vol. 30, No. 4, Nov. 2017.
- K. Nakata, et.al., “‘Yield News’ support system for yield analysis using big data”; Toshiba Review Vol. 73, No. 3, pp. 18-21, 2018.
- 2016 Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence (JSAI) Field Innovation Award; Gold Prize: Semiconductor productivity improvements at the Yokkaichi Operations
- The world’s leading semiconductor manufacturing processes, supported by AI (Toshiba Digital Solutions Corporation)