Inquiries About IR
Toshiba Corporation will be closed from August 11 to 15.
If you have any inquiries, please use an IR inquiry sheet,
We will respond to inquiries received during the holiday period after August 16. We would appreciate it if you could understand that it may take some time to reply. We apologize for the inconvenience it may cause, but we appreciate your kind understanding and cooperation.
Please read the following notes before making an inquiry.
FAQ For frequently asked questions.
If you would like to send a message other than Investor Relation Issues, please click here for Toshiba General Inquiries.
If you want to inquire about product information, please go to Product Inquiries to contact the appropriate person at Toshiba.
Corporate Strategy Office
Strategic Planning Div.
1-1, Shibaura 1-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8001, Japan
Personal data received from customers are encrypted and protected by SSL.
You might not be able to use the inquiry form if your browser does not support SSL or if you access this website from a corporate network protected by a fire wall.
Before making an inquiry, please read the following.
We use your personal data for the purpose of replying to you and providing information.
- Toshiba groups will use personal data you input only for the purpose for responding to your inquiry.
- Our group companies or third party contractors may use the personal data to the extent necessary to carry out such purpose.
- You can request us at any time to disclose, correct or delete your personal data that are retained by us.
- You can withhold disclosing your personal data to us at your option, but in such case, please note that we may not be able to offer you our services.
- Children under 16 years old are requested to make an inquiry after receiving the consent of their parents or guardians.
- For inquiries received on Saturdays, Sundays, or during company holidays, we will reply on the earliest working day.
If you have an inquiry to the Investor Relations Group, please use the “Contact us” to contact the group.
If you have an inquiry about Toshiba products or services, please visit “Product Inquiries” instead.