Toshiba Corporate Manufacturing Engineering Center
History of 'Corporate Manufacturing Engineering Center'
The Corporate Manufacturing Engineering Center is engaged in R&D in the "manufacturing technology and system engineering" fields that support the Toshiba Group today and pave the way for the future.
- Manufactuing Engineering Laboratory was established.
- Concentrated in Sin-sugita Area (Yokohama Facility Administration Center) to strengthen clean rooms, precision machinery and associated equipment.
- New laboratory building was completed.
Works name was changed to "Manufacturing Engineering Laboratory" and started as "Manufactuing Technology Center" of Toshiba Corporation.
- Earning ISO 14001 certification.
- Center name was changed to "Corporate Manufactuing Engineering Center", and truly re-started as "Manufactuing Technology Center" of the Toshiba Group.
- A Subsidiary, Manufacturing Solution Co., Ltd. was established.
- 40th anniversary of founding. Unified to Yokohama Works.
- 50th anniversary of founding.