Automatically creates robust railway plans for timetable disruptions.
- Automatically creates railway timetables, and evaluates robustness in relation to timetable disruptions.
- Quickly and automatically creates plans for operation duties allocated to railway rolling stock and crew members, taking into account the timing of maintenance and cleaning.
- Creates railway timetables and evaluates delays.
- Plans operations for railway rolling stock and crew.
Benchmarks, strengths, and track record
- TrueLine(R) transport planning ICT solution
- Automatically creates robust plans for timetable disruptions, comparable to skilled workers in the field.
Please include the title “Toshiba AI Technology Catalog: Railway scheduling” or the URL in the inquiry text.
Please note that because this technology is currently the subject of R&D activities, immediate responses to inquiries may not be possible.
- Operations Research; Vol. 57, No. 8, pp. 414-419 (2012)
- Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan Journal, Vol. 132, No. 2, pp. 155-162 (2012)
- Toshiba Review