Advanced Intelligent Systems Laboratories
Ph. D in Engineering
Analytics AI Lab
- ● Signal processing
- ● Machine leaning
- ● T. Sasaya, N. Sunaguchi, Thet-Thet-Lwin, et al., Dual-energy fluorescent x-ray computed tomography system with a pinhole design: Use of K-edge discontinuity for scatter correction, Sci. Rep., vol. 7, no. 44143, 2017.
- ● T. Sasaya, N. Sunaguchi, K. Hyodo, et al., Multi-pinhole fluorescent x-ray computed tomography for molecular imaging, Sci Rep., vol. 7, no. 5742, 2017.
- ● D. Shimao, N. Sunaguchi, T. Sasaya, et al., Imaging with ultra-small-angle X-ray scattering using a Laue-case analyzer and its application to human breast tumors, Phys. Med., vol. 44, pp. 236-242, 2017.
- ● T. Sasaya, N. Sunaguchi, S. J. Seo, et al., Preliminary study on X-ray fluorescence computed tomography imaging of gold nanoparticles: Acceleration of data acquisition by multiple pinholes scheme, Nucl. Instrum. Methods Phys. Res. A, vol. 886, pp. 71-76, 2018.
- ● T. Sasaya, N. Sunaguchi, D. Aoki, et al., EM-TV reconstruction algorithm for pinhole-type fluorescent X-ray computed tomography, 10th Asian Control Conference (ASCC), 2015.
- ● T. Sasaya, N. Sunaguchi, K. Hyodo, et al., Fundamental Study of Multi-Pinhole Fluorescent X-ray Computed Tomography of Gold Nanoparticle-Loaded Objects, 10th Asian Meeting on Synchrotron Radiation Biomedical Imaging (AMSI), 2016.
- ● T. Sasaya, N. Sunaguchi, S. J. Seo, et al., Multi-Pinhole Based X-Ray Fluorescence Computed Tomography: A Comparison with Single Pinhole Case， 8th International Conference on Image and Signal Processing (ICISP), 2018.
- ● T. Sasaya, T. Oouchi, T. Yuasa, et al., Imaging Experiment of Multi-Pinhole Based X-Ray Fluorescence Computed Tomography Using Rat Head Phantoms, 24th European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO), 2019.
- ● T. Sasaya, T. Watanabe, T. Ono, et al., Partial Discharge Classification from Highly Noise-Contaminated Data Using Cascaded Two Neural Networks, 8th International Conference on Condition Monitoring and Diagnosis (CMD), 2020.