- Media recognition
- Media data analysis
Estimation technology for the number of visitors to an event venue
- Measures visitors to events in open venues.
- Measures the time that visitors stay at stores in shopping malls.
- Detects suspicious behavior for security applications; e.g., when someone stays in a specified area for a long time.
Benchmarks, strengths, and track record
- Technology verified at an outdoor event
- Kobayashi, Shibata; “Simultaneous estimate of multiple object tracking and object detection using Spatiotemporal Attention, MIRU2020. (in Japanese)
- Shibata et.al.; “A system for calculating the trajectory of human movement between multiple cameras using Person Re-identification”; MIRU Symposium (on Image Recognition and Understanding), 2017. (in Japanese)
- Toshiba's New AI Technology Contributes to Safety and Security in Large Facilities by Tracking Multiple People at Once