- Anomaly detection
- Numerical analysis
Infrastructure maintenance data analysis
- Rolling stock remote monitoring and maintenance systems
- Can be applied in maintenance systems with accumulated historical maintenance data.
- Supports reliability-centered maintenance. (RCM)
Benchmarks, strengths, and track record
- 2017 Electronic/Information/Systems Division, Honorable mention: Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan Electronic/Information/Systems Division; Mari Nagasaka
- Research results used in maintenance and management operations at Toshiba Elevator and Building Systems Corporation
Please include the title “Toshiba AI Technology Catalog: Infrastructure maintenance data analysis” or the URL in the inquiry text.
Please note that because this technology is currently the subject of R&D activities, immediate responses to inquiries may not be possible.
- Sato et.al.; “Elevator parts life analysis technology using data mining”, Toshiba Review; Vol. 69, No. 7, 2014.
- Nagasaka et.al.; “Data analysis system using machine learning and ontology to optimize the maintenance of various facilities”, Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan C Division Conference, 2017