- Placement and Design
- Knowledge organization
Extraction of knowledge graphs
- Design and development of increasingly diverse indent products; e.g., through derivative development
- Standardization for modularizing product families
- Inventory functions extracted from system specifications and other sources
Benchmarks, strengths, and track record
- Semi-automated method in iterative learning way enables to achieve enough quality of the common functional structure in a short period.
Please include the title “Toshiba AI Technology Catalog: Extraction of knowledge graphs” or the URL in the inquiry text.
Please note that because this technology is currently the subject of R&D activities, immediate responses to inquiries may not be possible.
- Eiichi Sunagawa et.al.; “An Approach to Extract Functional Model in System Design Documents”; Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence (JSAI) 44th SWO Special Interest Group, 2018.
- E. Sunagawa, et al., “Extraction of Functional Structure Graph from System Design Documents,” JIST2018.