- Media recognition
- Media data analysis
Tumor tracking for heavy-ion radiotherapy
- Heavy-ion radiotherapy system
Benchmarks, strengths, and track record
- 109th Japan Society of Medical Physics Academic Conference President’s Award
- Adopted by the National Institute of Radiological Sciences, new treatment research wing, and the Kanagawa Cancer Center. (Toshiba Energy Systems & Solutions Corporation)
Please include the title “Toshiba AI Technology Catalog: Tumor tracking for heavy-ion radiotherapy” or the URL in the inquiry text.
Please note that because this technology is currently the subject of R&D activities, immediate responses to inquiries may not be possible.
- Y. Sakata, et al., “Marker-less Tumor Tracking for Lung Cancer by Tumor Image Pattern Learning,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys., vol.96(2S), pp.E651, 2016.
- R. Hirai, et al., “Real-time tumor tracking using fluoroscopic imaging with deep neural network analysis,” Physica Medica 59: 22-9, 2019.
- R. Hirai, et al., “Regression Model of Tumor and Diaphragm Position for Marker-Less Tumor Tracking in Carbon Ion Scanning Therapy for Hepatocellular Carcinoma,” Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys., vol.96(2S), pp.E639-E640, 2016.
- Developed marker-less tumor tracking system for heavy-ion radiotherapy
- Toshiba Review; Vol.72, No.1, p.35 (March 2017) (in Japanese)
- RSNA2018 Conference