Caution for Use
Use for industrial purposes in general.
- In cases where you are going to use Industrial Computers in such systems or equipment (nuclear power control system, aeronautic or space system, traffic system, other types of safety systems) that could endanger human life or bodies through failures or malfunctions, consult Toshiba Infrastructure Systems & Solutions Corporation in advance.
- Industrial Computers are manufactured under severe quality control. It is recommended, however, that you use safety devices in uses involving an important system or equipment.
- Be sure to read the Instruction Manual before using Industrial Computers and operate it correctly.
- Consult Toshiba Infrastructure Systems & Solutions Corporation in advance about environmental conditions for installation.
Toshiba Infrastructure Systems & Solutions Corporation will not be liable at all for any loss to your company or your client(s), caused by a failure or failures of Industrial Computers, or any loss arising therefrom, even during the warranty period for free repairs.
- The technical information printed in this website is intended for describing typical examples of operation and application of the products, and neither guarantees the intellectual or other rights of Toshiba Infrastructure Systems & Solutions Corporation Corporation and/or third parties in your use of the products, nor grants a license of your exercising such rights.
- It is not permissible to use the products printed in this website in applied products which are prohibited by laws, regulations, or orders in Japan or other countries from manufacturing or marketing.
- Some of the products printed in this website are under restriction for export or supplying overseas by the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act.
- The materials of the products printed in this website include GaAs (gallium arsenide). Because its powder and vapor are harmful to the human body, do not break, cut, pulverize, or scientifically disassemble the products.
- The user is advised in advance that Toshiba Infrastructure Systems & Solutions Corporation will not be liable at all to any damage which might result from alteration or loss of data stored in the products due to operational errors or trouble.
- Data stored on a computer storage drive might be reproduced even after deletion or formatting. Ask a specialist or use commercial software for complete data deletion at your own expense.
- The parts used in the products may be replaced by parts of equivalent performance in order continue supply of parts over a long period of time.
- The memory capacities in the website are shown numerical values calculated as 1MB = 1024 x 1024 bytes and 1GB = 1024 x 1024 x 1024 bytes.
- The storage drive capacities in the website are shown in numerical values calculated as 1GB = 1000 x 1000 x 1000 bytes.
- Remember that the storage drive have a smaller capacity than others shown to have the same capacity calculated as 1GB = 1024 x 1024 x 1024 bytes.
- The versions and function details of the preinstalled software and accessory software are subject to change without notice. In such a case, there may arise some restrictions on some of the functions.
- For confirmation of the operation of expansion devices and applications, call the corresponding manufacturers.
- Descriptions of product performance given in this website are in comparison with the product performance of the conventional Toshiba Infrastructure Systems & Solutions Corporation products.
- The products printed in this document may contain components made in the United States and subject to export
control of the U.S. authorities.
Diversion contrary to the U.S. law is prohibited.
- Intel,Intel Atom,Core,Celeron,Xeon are trademarks of intel Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Microsoft, Windows, and Windows Server are registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation of the United States in the United States and other countries.
- The proper name of Windows is Microsoft Windows Operating System.
- Linux is a trademarks of a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in Japan and other countries.
- "Red Hat,""Red Hat Enterprise Linux,"and the Red Hat"Shadowman"logo are registered trademarks of Red Hat,Inc.in the United States and other countries.
- The name and logo for MIRACLE LINUX are the registered trademarks of Cybertrust Japan Co., Ltd.
- Asianux® is a registered trademark of Cybertrust Co., Ltd. in Japan.
- Ethernet is a trademark of FUJIFILM Business Innovation Corp.
- PCI Express is a registered trademark of PCI-SIG.
- BMC, BMC Software, the BMC logo, and other BMC trademarks are trademarks of BMC Software Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.
- DisplayPort is a trademark or registered trademark of the Video Electronics Standards Association in the United States and other countries.
- The commercial names in this website may be trademarks or registered trademarks of the corresponding companies.